The Home Center 2 is a building management system accessed through a browser-based graphic interface or via the native mobile app. It manages FIBARO’s Z-Wave devices and other Z-Wave certified products. An extensive library of plugins for 3rd party smart TVs, cameras, thermostats, alarm panels, media players and control systems comes preinstalled. The easy-to-use visual scene builder saves time, while advanced users can use LUA scripting for complete automation. FIBARO software ensures privacy and continued functionality even if the internet connection fails. The Geo-location feature can be used to create GPS triggers for all users within the home or anywhere in the world
Home Center 2 is the hub unit of high computing power, used to control the FIBARO system.
- HC2 communicates with up to 230 actors and sensors using wireless communication protocol named Z-Wave.
- Work of FIBARO control unit is protected by advanced data backup and recovery system.
- Using the user-friendly configuration interface of Home Center 2, you can create advanced, pre-defined scenes.
- HC2 can manage user rights and supports VoIP functionality and video intercoms.
- Home Center 2 gives users ability to write scripts in LUA, which extends the functionality of the system.
Simple, user-friendly interface.
Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
Remote access via web browser or smartphone (Android and iOS apps).
Supports Magic, Block and LUA scenes.
Works with LUA and string-based virtual devices.
Compatibile with Lili and VoIP.
Can work as a stand-alone controller or a slave and also as a master controller.
Function of a geolocalization.